Please make plans to join us on Friday, Feb. 8, 2013 at The Peabody Hotel, Orlando, Fla., to honor the winners of FER's Management Excellence, Industry Service and Young Lions Awards.
Cocktails and dinner buffet will begin at 6:30 p.m. Awards presentations will begin at 8:30 p.m., with dancing to follow. Tables of 10 may be reserved upon request. To register, please fill out the registration form. Questions? Please contact Christine Palmer at cpalmer(at)fermag.com or 847/336-2049.
Management Excellence Awards
- Chain & Commercial Operator (more than 250 units): Doctor’s Associates/Subway, Milford, Conn., and its Independent Purchasing Cooperative, Miami
- Chain & Commercial Operator (fewer than 250 units): Cheddar’s Casual Café, Irving, Texas
- Noncommercial Operator: The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Food & Nutrition Services, Columbus, Ohio
- Dealer (more than $40 million in sales): Bargreen Ellingson, Tacoma, Wash.
- Dealer (less than $40 million in sales): Mobile Fixture, Mobile, Ala.
- Consulting Firm: Webb Design, Tustin, Calif.
Industry Service Awards
- Dealer: Jim Hanson, Best Restaurant Equipment & Design, Columbus, Ohio.
- Manufacturers’ Rep: Mitch Reilly, HRI Inc., St. Claire Shores, Mich.
- Service Agent: Scott Hester, Refrigerated Specialist, Mesquite, Texas.
- Consultant: Ed Norman, MVP Services Group, Dubuque, Iowa.
- Operator: Mike Harlamert, Yum! Restaurants Int’l., Louisville, Ky.
- Dealer: Brad Pierce, Restaurant Equipment World, Orlando, Fla.
- Manufacturers’ Rep: Chris Folz, The Redstone Group, Englewood, Colo.
- Consultant: Eric Norman, MVP Services Group, Chicago.
- Service Agent: Dan Farmer, Fixxbook Inc., Albertson, N.Y.
- Commercial Operator: Ryan DeSimone, Bloomin’ Brands, Tampa, Fla.
- Noncommercial Operator: Steve Cerullo, Geisinger Healthcare, Danville, Pa.
Past Award Winners
THANK YOU to our sponsors: