Foodservice Equipment Reports, part of FER Media LLC, is looking for a smart, enthusiastic digital evangelist to grow our digital platforms and offerings to the next level. This is a work- from-home position that allows the right candidate to make a significant impact in our digital strategies and our clients’ market impact. The Digital Specialist will work with all department leads (Sales, Editorial and Production) in the planning and executing of digital initiatives and offerings.
What You’ll Get:
- Important, high-profile role within major brand in a dynamic, global industry
- Supportive team environment that encourages creativity and personal growth
- Ability to grow your skill set in many different areas
- All the tools you’ll need to succeed including world-class CRM
- Flexible work environment with ability to work at home
- Competitive pay, benefits and time off
What You’ll Need:
- Five years digital media experience
- Familiarity with CRM systems – i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot, Netsuite, Sugar, etc.
- Familiarity with CMS platforms - Wordpress, Drupal, Sitecore, Joomla or similar
- Knowledge and experience with email marketing strategy, execution & metrics
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Some experience with display ad management
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Content strategy knowledge and experience with execution
- Functional ability in Photoshop
- Basic code knowledge: html, css, etc.
- Experience in setting up and conducting webinars
- Self-starter attitude, team player
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What You’ll Do:
- Digital go-to for staff of talented editors, contributors and sales professionals
- Coordinate and execute e-newsletter deployment in CRM system
- In charge of CRM usage, list management and targeting functionality
- In-house expert on CMS, manages website changes, client reporting
- Distill website, search and social media analytics and distribute to team as needed
- Light SEO strategy and execution to maximize natural search opportunities
- Manage display ad system and explore possible migration to new vendor
- Work with sales team to generate new ideas to grow digital revenue
- Some client digital marketing as needed (basic execution)
- Upload sponsored content, provide client metrics
- Help set up webinars and execute along with FER talent
- Set up virtual environment for virtual conference
- Digital execution of special projects as assigned
About us: Foodservice Equipment Reports, part of FER Media LLC, is a monthly B2B publication covering the foodservice equipment and supplies industry. FER subscribers are responsible for choosing foodservice E&S for multiunit and large noncommercial foodservice operations. (The average subscriber works for a multiunit organization buying/specifying nearly $8.7 million in E&S annually.)
In its 22-year history, FER has garnered more than 60 awards and recognitions for editorial and design excellence. FER editors and contributors lead the industry―and are the most trusted―in reporting foodservice E&S product and industry information, compiling brand comparisons, analyzing trends, breaking industry news and debuting original research. FER reaches 31,000 readers in the U.S. and, digitally, around the globe.
FER Media LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact: Andy Friedman - firstname.lastname@example.org