A Full Menu At INTERNORGA 2018
Just a month from now, top decision makes and industry newcomers will head to Germany for INTERNORGA. The March 9-13 show in the heart of Hamburg will offer international speakers, live demos and competitions, new exhibits and events and the return of many popular ones. More than 1,300 exhibitors from 25 nations will be on site to present trends and innovations in equipment, supplies and food to more than 95,000 trade visitors are expected. It showcases products, innovations, trends and innovations for the whole of the foodservice and hospitality market. The trade show is accompanied by international conferences, an extensive supporting programme, and innovative industry competitions.
Among the highlights:
- Grill & BBQ Court spotlighting classic grills, BBQ smokers, dry-aging refrigerators, and all the catering equipment that goes with them.
- Newcomers’ Area, highlighting new concepts and ideas from 20 innovators.
- Future Awards, presented at the Opening Gala, honoring forward-looking, sustainable products, services and strategies.
- Trend forums, including Café FUTURE live, the hospitality lounge and Think-In for professional foodservice, features creative culinary tasters and roundtable talks about the future of the foodservice world with three industry personalities Jürgen Thamm, Regional Director- Continental Europe, Compass Group; and Vapiano CEO Jochen Halfmann.
- 37th International Foodservice Forum: “Think Ahead – Get Ahead. Professional Foodservice 2018+: Consumer Trends. Market Potentials. Success Factors.” Foodservice publisher Gretel Weiss puts the spotlight on Germany’s Top 100 food service players. Stavrola Ekoutsidou from Ikea Food Deutschland will be there, showing how the Swedish furniture giant has succeeded in implementing food as a strategic success factor. L’Osteria CEO Mirko Silz will talk about long-term success in expansion, and analyze how corporate governance and culture impacts on the growth of an industry leader. Dutch architect Jan Knikker will explain how urban lifestyles creates a new relationship between shopping, eating and the home environment.
The spotlight also is on tabletop trends, gastropubs, pizza makers, bakeries and confectioners with exhibits, conferences, and competitions. Learn more at internorga.com