Bizerba Adds New Rep Groups Across U.S.
Bizerba’s Food Service announces the addition of six new rep groups to work with E&S dealers, foodservice consultants and multi-unit chain operators across the United States. The Joppa, Md.-based Bizerba USA division of the German company has appointed:
- Power Rep Marketing Group, Mesa, Ariz.: serving Arizona, New Mexico and El Paso, Texas.
- Preferred Marketing Group, Chatsworth, Calif.: California and Nevada.
- South Eastern Manufacturers’ Agents, Peachtree Corners, Ga.: Alabama, Georgia, central and eastern Tennessee.
- The Wallin Group, New Orleans: Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- Zink Foodservice, Westerville, Ohio: Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and central and southern Wisconsin.
“Bizerba’s nationwide network of local rep groups will continue to unlock new opportunities for slicing equipment in casual dining, full service and quick-serve restaurants, multi-unit franchised sandwich shops, catering and commissaries, schools and universities throughout all foodservice markets,” says Bizerba North America Food Service Sales Manager Denis Griesmer.
Bizerba, headquartered in Balingen, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany, has been in the same family for five generations. It has production facilities Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, China and the U.S.