Suppliers, Sales Execs Honored By ABC
Suppliers’ “extraordinary contributions” were recognized and honored by Allied Buying Corp. during its 2018 Fall Conference in suburban Chicago last month.
The group’s “Supplier of the Year” honored 10 manufacturers ranked by ABC and its dealers across five areas, including sales growth, market penetration and profitability as well as quality of people, products and service.
The Vollrath Co. received two of the top honors, including the “Tom Wilhelm Distinguished Supplier of the Year” award given to the top overall supplier. Vollrath’s Dennis Park was honored as Supplier Sales Executive of the Year. Runner-up was Josh Callahan of Cal-Mil Plastic Products.
Tablecraft received ABC’s award for Outstanding Sales Team of the Year.
ABC’s 2018 Suppliers of the Year:
- Smallwares: Mercer Culinary/Runner-up: Taylor Precision Products
- Tabletop: Libbey Foodservice/Runner-up: Walco
- Table Service/Buffet: Tablecraft/Runner-up: American Metalcraft
- Light Equipment & Furnishings: Nemco Food Equipment/Runner-up: Waring
- Heavy Equipment: Continental Refrigerator/Runner-up: Intermetro Industries
ABC, based in Lombard, Ill., has more than 25 independent dealer members.
Nemco was ABC’s Top Light Equipment and Furnishings supplier. (L/R) David Ellingson, John Nunez, Andrea Pope, Tom Venetis and Joe Carcione.