Electrolux Professional Changes MAFSI Regional Reps
Electrolux Professional announced changes to its manufacturer’s representation across North America. The company said the moves will help align strategy and consolidate reps between Electrolux Professional and Grindmaster Corp.
- In MAFSI Region 2, the upstate New York area, Lake Effect Sales and Marketing will represent Electrolux Professional foodservice as well as its beverage brands, effective Apr. 3
- In MAFSI Region 3, the New York Metro area, Clements-Stella-Gallagher will represent Electrolux Professional foodservice and beverage equipment. Clements-Stella-Gallagher already represented the beverage brands, Grindmaster, UNIC, and Crathco, in the region.
- In MAFSI Region 5, which includes Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., Spurry-Curren and Associates will represent Electrolux Professional foodservice and the beverage brands. This change took effect at the end of February.
- In MAFSI Regions 6 and 7, Professional Reps expanded to represent the beverage brands in the remaining areas it did not previously cover. Professional Reps already represented Electrolux Professional in Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Indiana, Michigan, and western Pennsylvania. This change took effect at the end of January.
- In MAFSI Region 19, which includes North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and western Wisconsin, Redco Foodservice Equipment will represent the beverage brands in addition to already representing Electrolux Professional foodservice solutions. This change took effect at the end of February.
- In MAFSI Region 20, which includes New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Arizona, and Texas (El Paso), Professional Reps will represent the beverage brands in addition to the Electrolux Professional foodservice equipment. This change took effect at the end of January.
“Electrolux Professional is excited to announce our new rep group food and beverage consolidation across the county. These actions will make us a stronger company that will lead us to greater efficiencies to better serve our food and beverage customers,” said Mark Ortiz, Head of National Sales – North America.