PRIDE Hands Out Honors
Members of Colorado-based PRIDE Centric Resources traveled to Louisville, Ky., in October for the group’s annual Fall Conference. Among the highlights of the meeting was PRIDE’s recognition of the 2017 achievements and milestones of both its members and vendors.
Among the winners:
- PRIDE Team Choice Award – Dealer: Food Equipment Company, Greer, S.C.
- PRIDE Team Choice Award – Vendor: AccuTemp, Ft. Wayne, Ind.
- Dealer’s Choice Award – Equipment: Globe Food Equipment Co., Dayton, Ohio
- Dealer’s Choice Award – Smallwares: T&S Brass, Travelers Rest, S.C.
- PEAK Training Award: Globe Food Equipment Co., Dayton, Ohio
- PEAK Tour Award: ITW Food Equipment Co., Glenview, Ill.
PRIDE’s membership comprises 116 dealers; it has 172 vendor partners.