2019 Call for Interest: Serve As A CFESA Board Member
The CFESA Nominating Committee is actively seeking those interested in serving on the CFESA Board of Directors. Qualifications are listed below. Once you submit an Interest Form to CFESA Headquarters, you will be emailed a questionnaire to be completed and returned via email. CFESA will continue to provide meaningful programs and services only with your help and support.
- Voting member representative
- Attend all CFESA Conferences
- Attend all board meetings (approximately three per year)
- Be an official committee member
- Volunteer for committee projects and actively participate in committee meetings
- Must be willing to commit considerable time and talent
- A good listener who is tolerant of divergent viewpoints
- Skilled at working as part of a team (determined by committee involvement)
- Able and willing to place CFESA’s purposes and interests above his or her own professional and personal interests when making decisions as a board member
- Believe in the Mission and Vision of CFESA
- CFESA Company Certification is required to hold an officer position.
Elections will take place during the membership meeting at the 2019 CFESA Conference in Washington, D.C.