IFMA Unveils 2019 Silver Plate Class
The International Foodservice Manufacturers Association announced the 2019 class of Silver Plate Award winners. Nine winners representing four commercial operator and five noncommercial operator segments were named. They will be feted during IFMA’s 65th annual Gold & Silver Plate Awards ceremony May 18 in Chicago during the NRA Show. One will be awarded the Gold Plate.
2019 Silver Plate Class:
- Independent Restaurants/Multi-Concept: Sam Facchini & John Arena, Metro Pizza
- Chain Full Service: Beverly Lynch, Golden Corral
- Chain Limited Service: Peter Cancro, Jersey Mike’s Franchise Systems, Inc.
- Health Care: Bill Marks, Hennepin Health
- Elementary & Secondary Schools: Rodney Taylor, Fairfax County Public Schools
- Colleges & Universities: Randy Montgomery Lait, North Carolina State University
- Business & Industry/Foodservice Management: Lorna Donatone, Sodexo
- Retail & Specialty: Regynald G. Washington, Hojeij Branded Foods
- Hotels & Lodging: Don Falgoust, RLJ Lodging Trust