SHFM Awards Recognize Industry Excellence
The Society for Hospitality & Foodservice Management recently announced winners of its 2017 Directors’ Awards recognizing special honorees executives in the corporate foodservice and workplace hospitality industries who have gone “above and beyond” to serve the association and better the industry.
The 2017 Directors’ Awards winners include the following:
- Community Service Award: Carolyn Milea
- Spirit Award: Karen DiPeri, President at HMG+.
- Leadership Award: Heather Leanna, Senior Facilities Officer-Hospitality & Meeting Services at International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Ysmael Distinguished Service Award (recognizing an individual who has been diligent in service to corporate foodservice and workplace hospitality and who has consistently demonstrated the ideals of dedication, integrity, professionalism and leadership to the Society and to which Richard aspired.): Russ Benson, Senior Associate at Innovative Hospitality Solutions.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Mark Bickford, CEO, Corporate Services, North America at Sodexo.
The recipients of the President’s Award and Pacifico Award will be announced at SHFM’s 2017 National Conference, October 24-26 at The Diplomat Beach Resort.