Seven Dealers, Four Vendors Earn NAFED Awards
The National Association of Food Equipment Dealers honored 11 dealer and vendor members at its 2017 Awards Gala in Kansas City, Mo., last month. NAFED’s March 9 event at 28 Street Event Space included a reception, networking time, dinner and live entertainment. NAFED COO Teresa Brown and Chief Executive Adviser Sanford Smith presented seven dealers and four vendors with recognition plaques as 2016 award winners.
Vendor of the Year awards went to: Captive-Aire (Heavy Equipment); Vollrath Co. (Light Equipment); DWL Winco (Supply); and Globe Food Equipment (Support Staff Vendor of the Year).
Dealer of the Year honors were given to:
- Fadels Inc. – Milestone Award for 25 Years of Membership
- Atlas Restaurant Supply – Breakthrough Achiever of the Year
- W.C. Zabel Company – Sales Growth Achiever of the Year
- ACityDiscount – Sales Growth Achiever of the Year
- Amundsen Commercial Kitchens – Outstanding Achiever of the Year (For Volume Growth)
- LACE Foodservice – Outstanding Achiever of the Year (For Growth)
- Dong Vinh– Dealer of the Year
NAFED is headquartered in Florence, S.C.